PICKUPS, SHIPPING, & REFUNDS
PICKUPS & SHIPPING OPTIONSPickups in Pittsburgh
- Our regular pickup hours are: Tuesday 8am-2pm, Wednesday 8am-2pm, Thursday 8am-11:45am, Friday 8am-2pm, Saturday 8am-noon, Closed Sundays & Monday.
- We will be closed for pickups and shipping on Saturday 4/1
- You will receive an additional email once your plants are ready to be picked up. Please come to our entrance on Foster Street, come in or call 412-377-5656 with your name and Order #, and we'll bring your plants out! DO NOT pull into or block anyone's driveway on 41st Street. Please find street parking if needed and come to our entrance on Foster Street.
- Orders must be picked up within one week. If you have any questions or concerns about your plant, please let us know when picking up. We want to make sure you are going home with a plant you are happy with! We also are available via email (email@example.com) if there are any questions about plant care once you take your plant home.
(To see the Pickup option at check out, make sure you select Check Out from your cart and do not choose any type of accelerated checkout option like Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay etc. Customers can't use express checkout options for pickup orders, sorry!)
We ship orders anywhere in the contiguous United States. Orders, once processed and packed up, will ship to you from Pittsburgh, PA via USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Orders are usually shipped out Tuesday through Friday of each week. Orders placed Friday afternoon EST through Monday will ship out on Tuesday or later. Orders cannot be cancelled or adjusted after you receive your shipping confirmation email.
- $10.00 for shipped orders of 4 products or less
- $18.00 for shipped orders of 5 to 8 products
- $27.00 for shipped orders of 9 products or more
Please keep your location's temperature in mind when placing an order, especially if your package will need to sit outside once it is delivered. If your package will need to sit outside for an extended period of time in extreme temperatures, please consider using a different shipping address or waiting until the weather is better suited for shipping.
During winter months, we will delay shipping out plants when the temperature is too low in Pittsburgh or at the shipment destination to avoid harming the plants during transit. Please keep this in mind if placing a time-sensitive order. Feel free to email us before placing an order if you have any questions.
You should add a heat pack to your order when shipping during cold weather. We are not responsible for plant damage due to cold temperatures.
If your plant was damaged during transit, please send us an email (with photos) at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it sorted out
Worried about your plants shipping across the country? We sent a few to Laura at Garden Answer in Oregon - watch below to see how they arrive!
Before requesting a refund, please remember plants come in all shapes and sizes and may look different than the ones pictured. We never want you to be unhappy with your purchase so please follow the directions below to discuss refunds:
Online retail orders: We allow refunds up to 15 days from the date of purchase if plants arrive damaged from the shipping process. Please email email@example.com within 15 days from the date of purchase to let us know the situation. Include photos of the outside of the shipping box, inside the box, and the items shipped.
Retail orders picked up at our Pittsburgh location: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any questions, concerns, or issues with your order.